Globally in various fields
Develop people who can take leadership.
Programs based on the International Baccalaureate framework, we empower creative imagination and action which is not confined to conceptualization , while developing international human relationship and teamwork ability. In the future, children will have their own dreams and goals. We will do our best to work toward that goal.
Mizuho Method to develop shaping of
We listen to other people's opinions and give them the power to express themselves.
- ◉Acquire rich ideas by increasing vocabulary
- ◉Develop expressive skills and communication skills to be able to share ideas to others
- ◉Opportunities to present the things that they like and don`t like.
Develop ability to feel, find the problems and purposes by themselves
Include many things and deepen understanding of concepts
- ◉Learn basic figures, languages, etc.
- ◉Summarize your thoughts as a record. Write what you felt Search with illustrations and conduct experiments etc. Acquire knowledge systema tically. Extracurricular learning according to the theme.
- ◉Intearact with living things and learn to appreciate life
Educating and habituating what you think in early childhood. To develop own ideas, emotions and language.
- ◉We promote children`s proactive activities
- ◉Teaching according to individual, not simultaneous learning
- ◉Use human and material environment of local community as well as classrooms⇒Set up their own environments (eg: raising animals themselves.)
We bring up child with ambition
Help students to develop the power to think by themselves and derive answers Create interest and learn the fun of thinking about problems and challenges
- ◉We bring up feeling that "we want to do when we grow up"
- ◉Opportunity to read and listen to biographies.
- ◉Develop willingness to challenge themselves with things they don`t like with instructions.
We will develop a spirit of respecting both Japanese and foreign culture
Understand Japanese culture properly and broaden their perspectives of the international community
- ◉Various seasonal events and hands-on learning such as: tea ceremony, mochi making, new year`s play etc.
- ◉Setting an environment to interact with foreign teachers on a daily basis. Not only learning English, they positively absorb good foreign cultures.
Mizuho School bacame an Internationall Baccalaureate accredited school in April 2016.
- ◉Four (4) well-mannered skills: Writing, Reading, Listening and Speaking
- ◉Learn to understand the role of the part of speech that forms the basis of sentence composition
Mizuho School bacame an Internationall Baccalaureate
accredited school in April 2016.
The purpose of the International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO) is to nurture ambitious, intelligent and caring young people, who can contribute a more peaceful world through understanding and respecting different cultures。
To achieve this goal, IBO will work with schools, governments and international organizations around the world to address the ambitious task of establishing an education program that can realize international education and a rigorous assessment system.。
The program advocated by the IBO will help students in all parts of the world to learn and be active and to be able to understand the different cultures all over the world 。
ENGLISH IMMERSION TIME
In English time, we communicate English with the English speaker. Training the four (4) skills such as: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
|2 years old child||Original curriculum such as songs and games|
|3 years old child||Grape SEED's Toddler teaching material (new teaching material from next year)|
|4 years old||Grape SEED Curriculum and Materials|
Introduction of the Montesori method
The Montessori Method is an educational method that aims to foster children`s independence,
intellectual curiosity, etc.that will contribute to society.
There is in the soul of a child an impenetrable secret that is gradually revealed as it develops.
– Maria Montessori